Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

How have you been? I know i should have post it earlier and tell you something about my birthday thing but since it is just a normal day except for the cake and pizza, i couldn't ask for more. I got tiramisu cake for my birthday and although i don't really like it much but i'm grateful enough with everything around me. I don't want to ask for more because i'll wait in patient  for my wish to come true. Never get tired of waiting. I'm 23 years old for now and i still have lots of things to do. Many have asked about my plan but lets just keep it to myself for now.


Besides that, right now i'm still handling my previous plan and trying to sort it in order. I don't like disorganized plan. Make a headache out of me. Anyway, enough about that. I'm pretty happy right now. Well probably because i just went out with my ex-boo. It's fun because i think that is the first time we went out together. I'm quite satisfied and i think i can make a decision right now. I still have a lot of plan and i really want to achieve it this time.

Daisy, tomorrow we'll be fasting and it is a long coming. I've been waiting for this day. So Daisy, fighting!!! Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment