Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

No, i'm not busy but i'm just being lazy like a sloth. Right now, i prefer to sleep. You might think it's due to the fasting month and whatsoever. The real thing is i'm bored. That's why i end up sleeping. Although i feel like i want to go out but it is such a headache for me to step out of the house. Too many procedures and money overcomes the excitement. To ease my headache i end up sleeping and stop myself thinking or dreaming of going out. But then, i am human after all since i still had a feeling and my wild side is torturing myself. So annoying. 

Enough of that. I don't know how long i'm going to nag about that. Guess what Daisy, i have thought of another plot and i want to try to finish it. Right now it's still in my head because i need to buy another book or find something so that i can put my freaking plot on it before i forgot about it. Speaking of that, i think i suffer from short term memory or should i specify it the not-paying-attention-brain symptom. It's getting worsen probably because i haven't spill out anything from my head or i'm too busy thinking about other stuff but i will unconsciously answer any question that's being asked at that moment. This is pretty annoying but fun for me. I need to have my own limit and control over my own body for now. If i let it slide again, i'm not sure what will happen to me in the next couple of months. 

Well Daisy, i have thought about this. What if my mom really find a guy that is suitable to be my husband. I wonder what will happen to me and what is my answer if they even asked me about the whole marriage thing. Sometimes i thought of running away from the whole marriage thing but then there are times i don't even dare to say no. I know i'm coward, can't even say no for my future sake. Right now, i feel like accepting the proposal if there is any but i have to talk to whoever the candidate is. I'm being sneaky at this part. Bwahahahaha,,, You know me too well Daisy. Yes i do have a plan after that we will see where it lead me too. I can't believe people thought me as a green girl. Like i always said, i don't have any intention of showing my everything to other people. Too lazy of doing so and i just love this part of my life. Hehehe. I'm being evil again. I guess i should stop typing before i said too much.

So Daisy, how's your Ramadhan? I can't wait for Eid's which i don't really know why. But probably all of the suffering will end in couple more weeks after Eid. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment