Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I tend to ask people how's life treating you. I ask them this because i want to know how they face the challenge. But then, most didn't understand what i meant by that. They keep on saying it's okay or so far so good. Even i know that but all i want is a little bit of information along with their views. Never mind, maybe one day i'll get a good response. 


Guess what? Today my parent had their acupuncture done. I want to do it also but i'm afraid of tiny little thing. I think too much. My knee seem to be hurting and i think there's something wrong with me. I know i should have gone to the hospital and check it but then i don't have any intention in doing so. Call me childish but i have my own reason not to go. I'm sure everything is fine and it's just nothing. For now, i have a flu. That is all i could say for now. 

Daisy, i don't have much too say for now except my birthday is coming up. Not so thrill about it. I doubt anyone would remember it. Are you going to wish me anything Daisy? Just kidding. I hope you are out there somewhere. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment