Monday, August 2, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm in Kuching now. Back to Sarawak. It has been a pleasant ride. I wish i could upload the picture that i took right now but then i don't have any idea where did i put the camera. Never mind. I'll upload it once my sister is back. She knows where it is. I'm just too lazy to find one. I have a story for you. Want to hear?


Guess what Daisy, I met him again. My ex-boo. Not the one that i told you about. You could call him my first love since i can never get over him even though i tried to. Whenever i see him, i always feel happy. I just realize that i do love him once. I thought it was only monkey love. You know how teenagers are but then it turns out to be my first love. I just dumped him because maybe i don't believe in love at all at that time. I guess, this is what i get for being evil. Anyway, i met him and he's the first person that i saw. I know he's working at the airport but i didn't expect him to be there. Of all the places, i saw him and at first he didn't notice cause he was wondering around to God's knows where. I'm not sure either. I was hoping he didn't notice me and my family although part of me hoping the other way but as we get closer to the place, he suddenly headed to the same place where i would pass and that's when he notice me. I was so scared and nervous. I know i look dreadful at that time so i could only smile at him. I don't dare to talk. Seeing him made me happy again. I always wonder, is he the one? But i know one thing for sure, his heart don't belong to me. A sad ending. I know how it's going to end and which is why i don't want to take the risk. It's painful so i don't want to go there. I'm not strong enough.

Thats all for today Daisy. Tomorrow i have to clean up the house again. It's in a horrible state and this whole thing is killing me. I'm not surprise if i look 10 times older than my age. Until then Daisy. I love you. ('-')

No comments:

Post a Comment