Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Yes, i have been everywhere. Not really everywhere. Just here and there seeing things that i needed for my future backup plan. I must be out of my mind to have a backup plan everywhere i go. The marriage is not even confirm nor even a boyfriend. Pity me. Pathetic i mean. It's so sad. I do want to get married. Who says i don't but then i'm having problem of finding the one who can lead me or bend me. Don't know what that means. Run...


Nah, actually i just want to find someone like Daisy. Curious what i meant by that? Well, just look at the flower itself. That's me right there. Nah, they don't understand it. They don't understand what i meant by that. It's so sad. So very sad. 

I don't know what's wrong with me but somehow i really do need a husband. Can i just hire a husband but without any wage given? This whole thing is driving me nuts. Daisy, help me. I guess i should go to that place. 

Daisy, i'm off now. The line is getting slow. Until then Daisy.

P/S I'm coming back to Sarawak on 31st of July. So, be glad to meet me eventhough you're not excited at all,,, Hehhehe,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment