Saturday, July 24, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm getting quite these days. Probably because i don't have much news myself. It's nearly my birthday. Another 2 more weeks then i'll be getting old. It's not like i'm whining about my age and etc but i just don't look forward to it. Maybe i'll spend it all alone this year. Without any gifts and so on. I think, maybe i should get myself a gift. How pathetic i can be. It's sad but i just hope it will be a happy ending. 


Enough all that. What really matters now is, i want SAMSUNG GALAXY WAVE!!! I shouldn't have bother looking at it. But then this curiosity of mine really make me a nosy person to the point i'm devastated with it. It's my dad's new handphone. His staff give it to him due to his retirement. How touching can they be. I really want that handphone because it has Wi-Fi. I want it so much to the point i feel like dying. But then lets just keep it to myself. I wish i could buy it but,,, There are so many but's in my life. Coward me. I wonder what should i wish for this year,,, Hurm,,, Will i get a present? I don't think so. Pity me.

Life has to go on no matter what. Anyway, i was thinking of buying the whole series of GOKUSEN. I never got tired of this kind of drama. It teaches me mostly everything and we see it in a good way. How i wanted to have that bond between me and my friends but (another but) it was just a dream of mine. GOKUSENNNNNN!!!! I love you. 

Daisy, i want to get married. Can i? But i'm waiting for you... Until then Daisy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment