Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm not working anymore. Not because i was fired or anything but my parent need my help and wanted me to stay home. Besides that, i have the need to go back to Sarawak for there is something that i miss. Of course it's because i miss my cat. I need to cool myself down first. I don't want to waste my energy getting mad and so on. Even now, i'm upset with a friend of mine who forgot to think how sensitive i can get if being teased over and over again. I can accept it once and twice but when she keep repeating the same thing, from the way i see it she just want to boast that she is so perfect to the point that she has to point out my wrongs even in conversation. She point out the accent that i am using. For me, it's quite rude for making it a joke. I won't tell you who's the person in charge but if she's reading it, please stop behaving so childish. Grow up for your relationship sake. You don't know the real pain out there or even been to that point. Trust me cause you will regret it if you behave like that.

I sound like a cruel person, well i don't care anymore. Someone needs to say something. For me, friendship is the third important thing to me. So i really cherish it and wanted it to be so perfect that i just wiped out other people in my life for i do not want it to be tainted. I took care of it and which is why i only  have 2 people that i call real friends. These 2 friends are really special for me because they are always there whenever i needed them and we share the pain, the loneliness, the dream and the adventure that we created. We share that a lot. Although we might be far apart but we always remember each other (except the birthday for we always have trouble to remember that) and give each other the best support ever. I miss them both. They didn't ask anything in return and nor did i. They accept me the way i am and i accept them just as fine. I hope we will have our reunion but there's always obstacles. Years have past by. One of my real friends is my schoolmate. We took the same course but we rarely talk to each other at first. It's like we had our own life at that time so we didn't get together that much. We started being close when i was in PKK and getting closer when i finished my Dip. She was the only one who knows everything that's happening to me. My secret and just everything. And only her jokes that i can accept. I always hope we can meet each other again. Another one whom i met at PKK. Although she's a couple years older than me but she really help me a lot in life. Talking to her made me only think about myself (not in the selfish way), besides that we share the same dream. It's funny whenever we think about our past. She knows everything about me also but she ignores it and accept me without any question. We got close because our head topic is interesting to hear with more facts than nonsense. Not only that, we quarrel a couple of times to the point that we didn't talk to each other for nearly a year. So, things happen a lot which is why we really appreciate our moment and our friendship together. This is what i call true friends. They don't ditch me because i'm jobless and unpretty. They are there for me because of who i am. I'm really thankful to them.

Daisy, i talk a lot about them didn't i? I'm sure you're quite curious who they are. I'll introduce them to you one day. Don't worry. They're like my guardian angel. I miss them. I really do. I bet you must be wondering where do you belong if they are special to me. It's okay Daisy. You're always part of me. Daisy who knows me, accept me and my past, the only Daisy. Be mine/my Daisy.

To my true friends, I REALLY MISS YOU. I hope we can meet and hang out again. I really miss you guys,,,,

Daisy, i hope they know that i miss them. I hope they really do. You know what, they are going to be the first to know about you Daisy and the one who have to be there during my wedding. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment