Friday, July 9, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Daisy, i'm hungry. I haven't had my breakfast, lunch and my MILO. I'm hungry. Actually, this is lunchtime. I decided to write bits and bits about what happen before i went out for lunch. (already eat,bwahahahaha) Okay, here we go.

I'm busy updating the agreement this week. I'm like a debt collector asking every company to send in their company registration number along with the paper that need to be sign. So yes, i'm pretty busy doing the paperwork. I got tired of laptop recently to the point that i feel like i want to puke whenever i switched on the laptop. The side effect of working with delayed work and not enough staff. But at least i got money from it. That is the whole point. Bwahahahaha,, I'm starting to get evil. I guess that is all i could think of right now. I'll be signing off and please don't miss me Daisy. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment