Saturday, July 3, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I know i keep on leaving a short detail on everything. I know i often say that i'm busy but it's the truth. You know i've been working and everything is chaotic. I'm so tired lately. The more i become grumpy because of tiredness and lack of sleep, the more i am convince that i am never going to work once i get married. I only work for pleasure and that's it. I wonder what i meant by that. Anyway, here's the detailed about the work that i'm doing.


I started working few weeks ago. Remember that i once told you that i'm following my sister to her husband's family house, the very next day my brother in law ask me to follow him to work. So i did and i didn't defy or anything. My mood turns out to be great that day so i accept his invitation.  I thought i was only sitting in and doing nothing like last time but then it turns out to be greater than that. First and foremost, he told me to pick up the phone whenever it's ringing and then it gets bigger and bigger when he teach me the basic of the system that he is selling. At first i didn't get it at all. I don't even understand anything. He was talking about the system and the whole time he was explaining it to me my mind just refuse to understand whatever he was saying because it will create such a big blow to my head if i keep on listening and not knowing what exactly are they selling. Starting from that on, i had a feeling that i'll be working there for quite a long time and will be very busy as the next day arrive. All i could think of, it's a great challenge and new adventure for me so i accept it and just do whatever i can using all my advantage along with my disadvantages. 

So, for the first week i took my time learning about what are they selling and how it's function. I listen to their conversation and it turns out i am a great listener cause even though i was busy doing something else, i manage to listen bits and bits and put it all together all the puzzle. For the first week, i was like solving a mysterious crime and it was something that i found so challenging and thrilling at the same time. I'm starting to wonder and amaze with myself how i can be so thrilling about this.

The second week i make a few mistake because the freaking software didn't turn out to be a great helper at all. It has been ages since i wrote on Word, Excel and etc so when i start handling the new version of Word and etc it really mess up everything. But everything still went well because i can correct it anytime i can. Beside that, i handle all the invoice, resit and updating the company that whole week. Most of the time, i've been answering the non-stop phone calls. (the reason why i put my phone far away) I got home late and i will be busy washing the cloth and ironing for my sister (which probably the reason why i got grumpy besides being hungry and tired). My sister complains being tired and all but what about me? That is the only question that i want her to answer the next time she complains the same thing. I was so tense the whole week. The busy and hectic environment during working and the tense atmosphere whenever i got home. So maybe it was due to my temper i lost control of it and burst it out. I didn't speak to my sister and ignore whatever she's saying. I cry all i can at that time because i really need to cry. I don't respect her anymore for she's not the same person like she used to be. So i made her feel the way that i do for the whole week. I hate it when i turn into a monster. Even i can't stop myself. I doubt that no one can.

I didn't go to work on Monday because i'm making my sister living in hell. Yes, i can be cruel because i'm hurt with her words so i'm just giving back the pain that she gave me. Revenge??? I don't think it as a revenge. From my point of view it was just the pain that i want to forget. So of course she got mad but my ears are closed and refuse to hear anything. That night my brother in law spoke to me about the work. Of course i listen to him because he didn't do anything wrong. I'm only doing horrible things to the people who hurt me. So the next day, i went to work and there's pile of work waiting for me. I'm busy doing the agreement,so it needs my attention. Not only that, the system seem to mess up really badly and we're busy explaining the situation and busy handling the phone calls. It's tough but it's worth it. For me. 

That all i can say right now. You must be bored hearing all this. Daisy, which one should i choose? Being single or get married? I've always dream of a wedding and me as a bride but then has life really change it all? Daisy, please be here for me cause i'm starting to miss you. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment