Thursday, July 1, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It has been a while. I'm in a war right now. No, it's not about my family and so on. We all pretend like nothing happen but hurting at the same time. So, it's funny how well we can act our role. Anyway, i did mention something about war. Well that i refer to all the phone calls that keep on ringing and now i'm way too sensitive with the ringing sound. It's annoying. I found peace and boredom at home, while at the office i found war and boredom at the same time. I guess, that's all i can say right now. I'm a bit busy but i'm starting to slack off. I need to be a hardworking so that i can earn money. Oh yeah. I received my paycheck yesterday. Thank you Allah for always being here for me. All i have to right now is PATIENCE.... Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment