Thursday, June 24, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I know it's been ages since i last update. I'm not sulking and so on. Put away all the negative thinking that you had. I've been busy. I'm working right now. Working with my brother-in-law. I didn't have the time to tell you or anything because it was a short notice. I thought i only work for 2 days but it end up working for the whole week and continued to this week. Sorry for all the sudden disappearance. Anyway, i can't write long enough because it's all still chaos right now. But i'll tell you what i want to do once i get paid. 

1. Buy new watch
2. Buy earphones
3. Give money to my mom and dad.
4. Open up Maybank account
5. Buy new spectacles.
6. Lastly, i want to buy laptop. (if i have enough money)

I guess that's all i can say for now. Don't miss me Daisy. I'll be back. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment