Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,


Comfort me Daisy. I'm too sad right now. The only person whom i trust to share all my problems and my pain is leaving me too. Whatever should i do? I feel like bringing a curse in every person who's close to me. And i'm having bad luck with having relationship with opposite kind. I can never have any good relationship anymore. Is it because of lies in the past or because of my sins? I don't know anymore. All i know i have to face every bitter part of my life on my own. 
Daisy, you know sometimes at night i really wish i have someone that can talk to me. Beside me. Looking me in the eyes and ask what is wrong and let me cry on his very shoulder. It sounds like a drama like and novel like but that's what i really want. I know i don't show my smooth side for i always have been to protective of myself but i really want someone to see through me and love me the way i am. Accept me the way i am and love me unconditionally. Let him be my warrior and let him be my protector, my guardian. Just like Alec Kincaid. I know i expect too much from a person but i always believe there ought to be someone like that. It's just that most of the man in this world lost their identities due lust and everything else. I'm really in pain. Should i believe that i will fall in love again and be married this time or should i just forget about everything due to my selfish side. I don't know anymore. Let's just let time heal over everything. I'm trying to be happy and that's the least that i can do.

I'm so tired today. I've been cleaning my sister's house and the mess that my niece made had me suffer from unstable emotion due to tiredness. Even so, my job still does not end there. Tomorrow i had to clean up my sister's room. I was going to do that today but i was too tired to clean up the whole house alone. I think i lost some weight (i'm happy for that of course) but then i don't know whether i really lose some weight since i never go to the weighing machine or scale. It scares me away. All i know is i'm obese and i try to control the food that i eat which most of the time i tend to miss my lunch. But during the weekend i eat like there's no tomorrow. So i don't think i have weighed down. I only look like it. Ekekekeke.

So Daisy, again i'm having my ups and downs of life. With this surprise that i'm having everyday i don't think i like surprises anymore. I could get a heart attack from it. Wish me all the best then Daisy. That's all i could talk about for now. Until then Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody leave u..they always there for you. Dont think too much bout it..

    ReplyDelete