Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm not feeling well today. I think i over worked myself again. My throat hurt and my eyes are watery. Not a good sign isn't it? I guess i'm more to tired and i always skip my lunch. Even dinner i try to eat but i just don't have the appetite to eat. After cleaning up the whole day, i don't have the energy to eat. My stomach couldn't handle the food. I guess. Right now, i'm just tired and wanting a rest. Daisy, i won't be able to update anything when i'm in this state. Although i want to talk to you much longer but i can't for now. You'll miss me right? *chuckle Nah, i know. I know no one will miss me and that's why it made me more pathetic. I have friends but in reality i have no one. Fighting all the battle alone. Sometimes i won and sometimes i fall. For the time being i fall onto the hands of fever. I'll get back to you once i'm fully healed. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment