Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm tired. Sooooo tired. As usual i start my day with a hectic morning. But today there's a bit different. I had to listen to my sister's complaint about my dad. My dad story is a never ending story. I was so sleepy at that time and i had to hear what my sister says. All i could do is nod my head and ask what exactly happen. It's fine that way. After all i am a good listener even though my head will fill with so many problem. Not my problems but lot of people's problem. I guess i can't get rid of this habit of mine. Hearing people's problem and try to solve it or either just lessen their burden.


Talking about problem, it seems my family has a lot of problem connected with our dad. Sometimes i feel something just keep coming around. I kept on thinking about this. If we were to fall apart, i think that will be the last time i'm coming back home or even thinking of having a home. With the situation like this, i don't think i'll be able to have my mind set on marriage. My mom is sick due to the stress that she has been put up for all this year because of my dad. My sister is tired handling my dad demands. I'm suffocate living in this family. I want to go somewhere far. Just far. I don't want to deal with any of this nor i want to choose if we were about to fall apart like this. Why does our family goes this way? It's tiring and i'm really tired to think of anything.

Daisy, if my family were to fall apart, i don't think i'll be able to go home anymore. Everything is fake. Just fake. A lie and a pain in everyone's heart. Be with me Daisy. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment