Friday, May 7, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm still sick. I had flu. Yesterday my throat feels like hell. I hate it when my throat hurt and now i had a flu. All because of the weather. Sometimes it's hot and sometimes it's raining. I forgot the freaking word so i'll just say it in my own language. 'cuaca yang sik menentu'. I've been thinking what is the best word but i still couldn't figure it out. The Malay language stick inside my head so that's why i forgot everything. Oh boy,,, I forgot what i want to talk about just now. Just beat it.

Okay. Although this is not the real topic that i want to tell you about today but i'll talk about what has been playing inside my head over and over again. Love, is unconditionally. Don't you think so? I think when i found someone who would love me unconditionally and i love him unconditionally it must have been great. From what i see, husband and wife who love each other unconditionally will always become a happy family. Of course there might be some dispute but they will always settle it nicely. I've always wanted an unconditionally love. I think that is what i've been searching for. Thats why i keep on breaking up and then end up getting frustrated with guys out there. Seriously, where have all the decent, handsome and rich guy go? I thought i just said that i want an unconditional love and now look what i'm saying. Geh,,, My words are overlapping. I think my head is not set straight today. Even my grammar and everything is upside down. I don't know what happen but i want to talk to someone about it and i want it to end. Please help me Daisy. I've gone too far and i don't know how to stop. 

Help me Daisy. Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment