Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

The weather is not that great. I keep on getting cold and cough just because of the weather. My body can't level up with the weather so it's a bit weak. I found it impossible for me to be infected with this normal virus for back then, i hardly get sick. But when i'm in the so-called KL, i got sick easily. All because of the weather. Too hot for a cold day and too cold for a hot day. If you get what i mean. The air is not fresh, lack of trees. I just don't know how to breathe normally. If you're from my place and set a foot here you can see the different how dirty the air has been. I'm not feeling too good right now but i just want to update you with any news that i had or anything that i've been thinking about lately.



Daisy, i've been thinking lately. No matter what i'm doing, i feel like i'm sacrificing myself to the point that i forgot that i have other dreams besides opening up a cafe. I don't know what to do anymore. Love, i can never think of marrying other beside him. He sacrifice a lot and what i want, he will try to fulfill it all. Even if i dream of meeting a warrior who had a soft heart but it seems impossible. I can't even find one. Although deep in my heart,my eyes is still following every person and searching for someone like you the man in my dream. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe that's why i turn to him I have given up though deep inside i am still looking for you. But after i heard one song, it made me realize why do i have to stay when we don't love each other. I'm forcing myself and i know he's forcing himself. He doesn't love me. I know. I just knew. Though he kept on saying he still love me, i know he doesn't. So why do we have to force each other and suffer at the same time. This is not right. Let time settles everything. I'm the girl who can't break up and he's the man who can't leave.

Daisy, i'm so tired this day. My sister won't give me a break at all and neither does my dad. I'm so tired. So tired that i wish i want to get out of the house. I don't want to come back anymore. I don't want to go home. I'll go anywhere but not home. People keep on asking me to be stronger and be strong but they don't know me. We have been apart for a long time, they don't see me grow and how i think. They don't see it but suddenly they judge me just because i was lazing my butt off when all i wanted was a bit of rest. I can't even complaint saying that i'm sick but when they sick, it has been hell for me. Even for a rest, i had to fight and be stubborn like this. How am i suppose to deal with everything and stay strong for the whole time.

Daisy, i guess, i better be off now. I'm too tired. My body ache but my heart ache even more. Daisy, would you come and take me away? Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment