Thursday, May 20, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I can't believe i cry yesterday. I thought i promise myself not to cry anymore but i just can't help it. At that time, i was so tired and so sick that i had to wear a lot of clothe in a hot day. I was only trying to ask for a break, for a rest. I may don't look like sick but i'm dead tired not to mention i'm sick again. But yet people keep on misunderstood the things that i needed and wanted. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so tired.

I really can't believe i have to be so stubborn just for a rest that i needed. Yet they want to compare that to what my mom is doing all her entire life. You know what? I have a different point. I see it from a different angle. I don't know anymore. I hate it when i have to hurt people. I hate it when i have to make people bleed because of my very word. Daisy, until then,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment