Sunday, May 16, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It took a long time to get to you. The internet won't have mercy on me. It keeps on shutting down on me. I hate it when it does that. I have some great news today and i want to tell you about it. But, you probably know it by now. Afterall you're my Daisy so of course you would the first one to know. I don't want to ask how you know it but you just knew the whole. Still, i want to tell you again.



He's back. He called me this morning while i was lazing around on my bed. Too lazy and too tired to get up early in the morning. Well, he called me this morning saying that he's on holiday. Of course i ask him for how long but unfortunately, he's not sure. He keep on asking me when i'll be back from KL. Even i don't know the answer. The question seems so hard to answer. I'm happy that he's here. I hope i can share problems while he's here and i hope he's listening but you are still my great listener. Daisy, i wish you could meet him and give him a piece of your advice. You know me well enough. 

A lot of people still wondering what are you. Why Daisy, who's Daisy. Do you want me to answer that? Is it that time already? Hmmmmmm,,,  Nah, i don't think so. Daisy, you'll be here with me right? I know you will show up if i gave you the address of my house but i just won't do that. 

Daisy, i miss you but i miss him as well. Got to go for now Daisy. Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment