Friday, May 14, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm quite healthy now. I had a bad cough and flu. It drives me nuts. It made me lazy and my whole body just feels heavy. All i want to do is laying down and wake up whatever time i want. Unfortunately, i can't do neither. It drives me crazy. I had to toughen up and starts doing the laundry, cleans up the house and the mess, sweeping and mopping you name it. I'm doing everything which is why my flu and my cough gets worsen each day. Though i sweat but it doesn't help much. This is not what i called clearing up my head. That's for sure.

Anyway, i wish i could give you some interesting update but it seems like nothing interesting happen in my life. My friend was right. I got no life but i'm handling it in a positive way. I don't want to dwell about it for it seems like forever my life has turn to be that way. I got nothing to say. Sometimes, when i do feel down, i just want someone to hear me out but not left me in the dark in the middle of my story. I don't know why people kept on leaving me but i guess that is just life. I can't remember what i did in the past that was so wrong but i hope i'll get through this like anyone else. Just now, as i check my facebook, someone from my family drop a message for me. Finally asking what happen to me. Finally asking what i'm doing here in my sister's house. My heart just felt like crying and if i was not aware of my emotion, i would cry just for that short message. Though it doesn't mean anything to that person but it really meant something for me. Finally there's someone asking me. Someone whose from my family. I didn't realize that i was this hurt and bearing this pain until a single message from her just made me nearly to tears. What a family i had. A family but yet so far away. I wonder how did we get this far. We smile towards each other, talk to each other, jokes around but was it just me who feel awkward around them or was it everyone? I just don't know anymore. 

See what happen Daisy. For nearly a week i didn't give you any news, i feel so down like this. Comfort me Daisy, lend me your shoulder. You're all i ever had. Until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment