Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It's been a while. Not that i'm lazy or busy but i'm getting frustrated with the internet nowadays, more accurately i got annoyed because of the slow broadband. I think whoever created the broadband forgot to consider about the slow connection and whatever the technology scientist freak may call it. It really annoys me. Forgive me if i did offend some of you but a bit of advise here. Once you create something, you got to see it through the end. Fix everything and stay updated with it. I guess by doing so, it will decrease the complaint that you're getting.

I felt like giving people a lesson everytime i start to complaint on something. I wonder why i have to find a solution as well as advice. I better shut my mouth after this. I'm dizzy. I wake up early in the morning which something that i hate doing but because my brother-in-law ask me a favor i have no choice. It's probably the reason why i can't refuse. If it was my sister who ask me to do so i'll refuse straight away but then she will lure me with money. Eventhough she won't give money i'll still say yes if i'm in the mood. But if i felt like i want to laze off that day i'll refuse it no matter what. Which will end up in sulking, angry and so on. That's what bothering me. I have to be so stubborn to get a little rest and they have to be so angry at me for being stubborn. Too tired to think about them. I have my other mission and problem that i need to solve. I'm still collecting money and i hope i'm doing it the right way without having any string attached to anyone. I hope whoever lend me the money won't misunderstood my intention. I'm only borrowing and i don't want to give hope or promise to anyone. I hope i did make it clear. Hmmmm,,, Life is tough when people misunderstood it. Sometimes it made you feel guilty and most of the times it made you look like a cruel person. I wonder what i would do if i something like that occur. I guess it might depends on my mood. I think.
Today, i receive RM100 from my brother-in-law just for sitting and taking care of his office. I wish he wouldn't give it to me early in the morning because the day is not yet over. But then he must have thought that i don't have any money to buy food if he's late. Which is true. I don't have any money at the moment. But RM100 is just too much. I'm only sitting in for today. I guess luck is on my side, i think. Not only that, i got money from someone also but that money is for my future business so i have to be careful not to take the money carelessly. Money is such a big issue for me ever since all the problems that occur inside this house. So, right now i'm busy collecting money just to save myself and them. Besides that, i'm trying to open up a business. A small one but i hope it gets bigger one day. It is a dream of mine. The purposes for the all the pain and hardship that i'm going through. I believe in this and i hope everything turns out great. 

I got no interesting news for now. I'll update you with a better news or my point of view on something the next i come to you. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment