Monday, May 3, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I've been resting for some time now. At night i would go online and the next day, i would wake up late. I'm used to wake late. Clearly, i'm not a morning person. I hate waking up early in the morning because i don't want to hear any nagging and any words that might hurt me and got me sulking for a week or something like that. So, if i do get sulk that means my morning have been effected with some annoying info that i don't want to hear about. I'm quite tired with everything already. I do wish that i would get over this whole thing and not being overly sensitive in every word they say but it's getting harder that way. The more my heart break the more i forgot how it was like to be joking around with family and friends. I try to forget every word but my memory seems to be holding things very tightly.
Now i'm trying to make my brain let go of the painful memory. I'm still working on it so there are certain times i will get nasty and being mean to somebody without any warning. You might want to call me a girl with revengeful heart, i wouldn't deny it for i live in a painful memory for all this time. I do hate having revenge on someone. So, right now i'm letting it all go. All in all, if the next time you come by and say hello and if i have a hard time recognizing you, it might be because i don't wish to remember you for hurting me in the past. That's just the way it goes. A simple sorry would be nice. But people nowadays could hardly even say sorry for it will bring their pride down. What does apologizing got to do with pride? It's not about pride it's just about ego. That's what i see and learn all the way. People make thousand of excuses to deny the truth. Thus, there will come a day when they lost their way for so many excuses become the perfect lie until they get tired with their lie as well.

You must have been wondering what the heck i'm talking about, Well, to tell you the truth i don't know either. I jumped to another topic then go to another topic. I just can't stay on the same topic. I'm onto my old habit now. My head hurt. I've done something horrible last night and this night. It was so horrible and shameless of me. But i don't know what happen to me. I don't know why i keep imagining it. Can someone please shoo the devil away. I don't want to be lost again. Not when i start praying for my own good. No!!! Get away you devil!!!!! If this whole thing is making me worse, i don't think i'll be able to go online anymore. Help me. I'm sending a SOS.

My head hurt. I'm sleepy as well. But i can't help but think about my ongoing story that i write. Not only that, my other art work. Mostly about the poem that i created. There's a lot already and i haven't transferred it on my other page. I'm too lazy to do so. I'm only interested in you Daisy. I wonder why but being with you really made me happy. I think you're the only one who can comfort me when i needed you the most. You're the one who listen everything that i said so i'm very thankful for that.

So Daisy, i think i got my head clear now. I don't know why i always feel calm after telling you everything eventhough it's just nonsense. Thank you Daisy. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment