Saturday, May 1, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It has been a while. I'm busy with all the chaotic niece. Tired with cleaning the house and all i wanted was a time for me. I wonder at that moment, that hectic moment, i always hope there's someone would take me away from there and tell me to do things that i wanted to do all along. He or she would be my hero, my idol for taking me away from there. If it was a he maybe i would fall head over heels to him but if it just the same opposite as me then i would just adore her for doing so. Life is great is there is such a person. It made me feel much alive.


Okay, so much for the intro. Actually i don't know where to start. Right now, i'm exhausted from cleaning my sister's house. Yes, i do get help from her and from her sister-in-law or whoever should i address her. I do get help from them but the tiring thing is i have to handle most of the heavy work. I can't even get more sleep. I wanted to do so but i just can't. It's too complicated to explain. I don't want to complaint or anything but i just want to voice out my reason for being gone. If i say that i'm tired they still won't get whatever i did that made me so tired enough to make me not updating anything. Gosh, i'm good at making reason which is 100% true. Up to you if you wish to believe me or not. 

Yes, i just checked my email and i receive some freaking blow onto my head. I know i've been rejected right from the start but then i just can't help but putting my hope up high. So yeah, i've been rejected. Daisy, comfort me. You're my only hope. Nah, i'm fine. I'll just have to wait for you Daisy. I wonder why i have to be so faithful to you. That's fine. I think. Another guess have been put up about you again. Are you even a human or alien? I don't even know or wish to tell. Too lazy to tell. Evil aren't i? Let's just assume that you're there and will show up somehow.

I finally got in touch with my 3 months friend. I call him my friend because i only get to know him for 3 months and i really cherish those months. It has been fun being his friend although i have a crush on him but i didn't get to tell him until he got my communication book between me and him. By that time i was gone and leave the school already. I manage to see him the next day i went back cause at that time i need to take my sister who is still at the school that time. I manage to talk to him and that was our last time together. I really miss him and i can't help but keep missing him and thinking of him. Whenever i meet new friends i would always talk about him cause i really appreciate the time with him. Finally we get to meet each other again in Facebook. I was so nervous when i saw his name. I thought it was someone else but it's really him. I thought i wouldn't see him again but he's here. In my Facebook. I'm happy. Though he has girlfriend already but i'm happy. Happy that he found me. I just add him. So much for the story. I'm always excited whenever i spoke of him. I like him. Him as my friend. My special friend. 

So Daisy, don't be jealous. You're my special also. Special as what, that would be my very first secret that i would tell you once we meet. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment