Monday, April 26, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

How are things lately? I know i said that i'll be in KL and probably can't update much but guess what? I guess luck is on my side. Well clearly because i can online easily now. I think my English is getting worse. Whatever. At least i'm trying my best here.



I'm in KL now. More accurately at Bukit Subang if that is the place. I'm not sure myself. Wondering why i'm here? I thought i did tell you all about that. No, it is not for the work at some grand hotel and whatsoever. I'm here to helped my sister to pack their stuff for they will be moving out from this rent house to their own house end of this week. I'll be dead. I get dehydrated easily because of the heat and it's killing me to pack the stuff in this very heat. I don't have that much complaint. In fact, i don't deserve to complaint a lot. I'm fine with everything and i know what people will say about me especially my enemies, they will think negatively and trying to find a point to bring me down. I guess that's life but whatever i'm doing at least i get to do something that i can do with my strength and my wisdom. Or so you may called it. I got no complaint and don't really dare to complaint. But what the heck. At least i got something to keep me busy from doing nothing. 

Guess what??? I just confessed to him just now. I know what you might think of me but i don't care any longer. It takes a lot of courage to confess to him but i did it,, I know it sounds crazy and desperate but hey, i got nothing to lose. I don't know his answer yet but i don't put high hope on it. I had a feeling he will reject me. That's normal but i can take it. I'm quite demanding nowadays. I see too many suffering and i hope i don't end like that. Enough is enough.

I don't know what to talk about right now. I better be off now. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment