Saturday, April 17, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm going to KL next week on 22nd. It's a bit sudden right? But i'm not going there for a holiday or something. I'm helping my sister out since she will be moving to her new house. It's so nice to see one of our family is doing well eventhough i don't know the real life of her but i always pray for her happiness. She's nice and somehow she's my role model before. But since i'm quite unpredictable so it seems like i don't suit being like her. Anyway, i'll be going to her place and i'm not sure when i'll come back. I might not been able to update my blog when i got there but i'll come back. But if i don't, please don't cry. I don't know why i keep on thinking about death lately. I really don't know. Maybe i'm just to emotional but i hope i manage to inform you guys something before i'm really gone. I'm nearly 23 years old and i'm already giving up hope for another happiness to come. All i can think about is dying for now. To all my friends, please forgive me for everything that i have done. 'Halalkan mkn minum kmk slama kmk bsama takorg'. Sorry if we were not be able to meet and sorry for the promises that i haven't fulfill. I'm saying this early cause i really don't know what will happen tomorrow or the next day. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment