Saturday, April 3, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I have been through another downs in my life but since i am sooooo used to it i don't really bother about it. It's just sometimes i bash it on another people. I must be pretty annoyed with whatever the person said to me. Since everything is quite alright, i guess i don't need to make it worse. What can i do?
I want to live a happy life so i have to forget and move on no matter what. I think if people stayed with for 24 hours i guess they can see i have too many scars and even i don't know whether i should patch up the old scars whenever it starts to wound and bleeding again. If you really want to live a good life, let's just forget about it. I know you might be confuse with what i'm saying too forget but still have scar that you bring for the rest of your life. Well, it's simple actually. If a certain incident happen on that very day, it become a knife that was stab through you but when you decided to forget about it, the wound stops bleeding and gradually it becomes a scar to you. That is what i meant. Yes, it could open up anytime if it is not taken care properly but if you want to live a happy life cover the scar with any possible make up that you can find. It might be hard but it's worth it.

Since i decided to forget about what happen to me for the whole week that i didn't talk to my mom i plan onto my next challenge. Everybody is wondering when exactly i'm going to work and some might just call me a liar or whatever it is they may call me. I don't care cause my life is not pampered with luxury and anything else. nor even my nagging or sulking method won't do if i were to ask for something (unlike other people) but at least i have come this far. I have great idea in my head and i'm starting to get on it since last week also. My financial problem is settle by now and i just need to wait for the sign and for the perfect time. I won't announce it yet but for those of you whom are wondering what the heck i'm doing you can ask me but you have to be prepared of the consequences. It's not that bad but it's a hell for those of you who have been pampered before. Right now, i have my black book with me and i plan to carry it out as soon as i get the money. I hope 'he' can bank in it right away. Just pray for me and wish me all the best.
I guess that's all for now. Daisy, the next time i get you back things will be differently. I promise you that. Until then.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment