Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It has been a while since i last update my blog. I bet most of my friends got tired of waiting for me to update some more. But i guess they just don't bother about it. Annoying but yet it teach me a lot about life. It is never cruel but the people themselves made it look cruel. Okay, what am i babbling about after been missing for so long. There has been ups and downs in my life. Some good news and more onto bad news. I'm fine with all that but i don't know about others.


After some time or should i say weeks, i make some decision that made me bored in the end. I cut off my contact with my recent friend whom visited me last time while my mom was away. I tend to do that since i can't take all the nerve wrecking atmosphere ever since we meet again. I'm afraid i might ruin his relationship with his current girlfriend. He's my ex and i still like him up until now but it seems impossible for that. So i cut him off for his sake and so i can move on with my life. With him around me, i feel like i'm not going anywhere. It's better like this. Then i told my another ex to stop messaging me or whatsoever for i have decided to move on and let me breathe the freshest air of all. But then he never listen to me and still goes on with his own thoughts. He still message me and keep me company during night. But that all stop since he needed to be in the middle of ocean to work. Now i keep on bothering my other friend to message me. I realize i'm getting lonely after cutting people off. This is sooooooooo annoying. Geh,,,

Okie dokie. I need to stop now since i'm running out of time. Until then Daisy. I'll come back later,,,,

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment