Sunday, March 14, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm very happy today except i nearly let my mood dampen because of my heartless sister. It might be too much to call them heartless but i just can't find the perfect word for them besides cruel. Anyway, forget about that. Last night was the best night ever. My sister took me out for dinner at Atmosfera. Did i mention that? I know i should have take picture so that i can share you the view that calms my mind and really help me a lot to cheer up. It's nice and i just love the interior design. It's breathtaking plus expensive. But it was worth it. I don't mind waiting that long to get a great food with nice view. I recommend for those of you who want to have their anniversary or party with a couple of friends you guys should go to Atmosfera during night. It really worth it. And i'm sure loving it. I want to go there again and i hope one day i won't be going alone. I hope i will go with my husband. If i have a husband at that time. Life,,,


I just send a soft copy of my resume to Zach, the person in charge on taking the trainees and the one that interviewed me the other day. I'm waiting for the reply and i really hope that i will get a positive reply from him cause this is my way out. To find my own happiness and to lessen my parent's burden. I hope my parent won't be worrying about me any longer. I just hope they find me a great husband who can lead me to the right path. That's all i ever wanted. 

I guess that's all i have to say. I forgot to mention, a friend of mine came over to my house. It's cool but i really don't have any idea how to treat 'Furby'. I'll call him Furby for now. Until then.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment