Saturday, March 6, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I had my interview yesterday. I didn't know i could be so strong and not having butterflies in my stomach. I'm glad i had the interview because it really mean a lot to me. Although i'm pretty confident that i would be hired but the issues with me as a Muslim, they said that i have to take off my 'tudung' while working and tied up my hair into a bundle. Taking off the 'tudung' is a serious matter to me because i really don't like taking off my 'tudung' to the public. Although i do feel jealous towards people who can let go of their hair freely but the thought of taking off my 'tudung' is not my kind of thing. I feel comfortable wearing 'tudung' and i have to disagree with what they say about the international hotels and so on. I need to make a survey with other foreigners and other customer about this whole thing. Maybe somehow the management can open their eyes.



Anyway, if the issue with 'tudung' still disagree with me i think i'm going to take that reservation agent. At least i have a job and i can make money. I'm starting my journey and i hope i'll get through it without any more silly mistake that i did in the past. I'm glad i had such a terrible past cause ironically it help me with my future. So, maybe i regret it sometimes but i'm sure there's a price for everything.

I'm home alone by the moment. My sisters went to their rent house to clear some stuff. I was suppose to follow but my other sister decided me to stay to take care of the cats. I wonder why i have to stay home alone. I'm soooooooo bored that i wish that this boredom will be the cause of my death. Nah, just kidding. I was just showing how bored i am. I want to go out. I want to eat outside also. Daisy, bring me out. hehehe.. I should be vacuuming but i'm too lazy to do so since my heart begging me to go out of the house. I'm starting to hate my sister for making me stay. But maybe things will get better. I guess.

Well Daisy, i have told you about the interview and during the interview everything went great except that i nearly choke onto my own words to prevent myself from laughing. I wonder why i want to laugh so much in that kind of situation. I'm going insane. Until then Daisy. Do take care of yourself.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment