Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I think i'm going insane with myself. I still haven't updated my resume and i have this bad habit making the whole thing last minute issue. I really need to grow up. I've been lazying around while trying to sort out my nervous system down. I don't get what i meant by that either. I think i am going insane. I've been cleaning the house just to cool myself down, And when i'm done cleaning, i start thinking again. I don't know what am i to do with myself. Maybe i should just ask someone to smack me in my face (then i'll smack you back). Daisy, what am i suppose to do. But i'll get things done. Don't worry. I want this job and i'm taking it. I'll never give up nor feel depressed if things didn't turn out well. It's part of life. We have try our best. The rest comes from The Almighty Allah.


Tonight, my friends tell their love life. It was fun to hear and i'm happy for them. But at the same time i feel lonely. The confidence in me having a husband has gone low. I feel like I'm so ugly that i don't deserve having man in my life. I guess if things goes that way then i'll just have to wait for the judgment day. I believe in that. It's all in Allah's hand. I just have to accept my fate. But i'm feeling so lonely. I really do want to love someone without holding back. I'm sooo sad. 

I guess that's all i have to say. The longer i sit here, the longer my misery goes. Until then Daisy.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

1 comment:

  1. chil up girl get happy life... hope u get work n happy like other ppl is happy..

    ur old friend...

    ReplyDelete