Saturday, February 27, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm home alone right now. Not really alone but i'll be alone during daytime. My mom and my lil sis is not here. They went to KL to visit my other sister there and also my father. Now, i'm with my other sisters. Tomorrow they'll be with me but then for the next day they will be busy with their own work. I'm fine that way. I can adapt to any kind of situation as long as i have money and food. At least one of them i can confidently say that i have it in my hands. Anyway, pray for my safety during my lonely days.


The business that i'm into is still slow and i realize i have to get out of the house so that i can take in charge of my own business. Doing the whole business with your own family is not a good thing unless you're on the same page then things could work out. Unlike me, having this type of family who always want to be the boss and only have their eyes on money is kind of tiring. I won't denied that i like money since i'm doing the business  but i just want to start things slowly. I guess they just don't get the way i think. So it's better for me to get out of the house someday.

Speaking of getting myself out of the house, i've decided to go for a walk-in interview somewhere 5th of March. Since i decided to get myself a job then i'm taking that opportunity to go for the interview. I, somewhat call it a sign to start a new journey. Since my work here is done, then this is the right time for me to go. I'm nervous at the moment and suddenly all the bitter memories that i had during my practical, the thing i regret come back at me. Which is why i'm extremely nervous and in fear of things that i couldn't imagine myself. I want to talk to someone about it but it seems everyone is busy with their own thing. I guess i need to handle this on my own. I'm totally freaked out. I realized i cut myself off from other people/stranger from my life ever since i made the biggest mistake of my life. Not to mention my nightmare. This is like my worst fear of all. No more snake or height in my mind but just the fear of facing strange people in my life again. I really need to overcome this and this is like my biggest test of all which hopefully it does not end up as a failure. Wish me luck Daisy.

It's hot at night. How i wish to have air-cond fix in my own room by now. I guess the planet is giving the sign telling the same thing over and over again to human. Human can be so cruel and greedy at the same time. Wonder what will happen for the next 10 years. Will i be able to watch the same view that i saw now for the next 10 years or will i be suffering some kind of disease brought by human itself. I wonder when they will realize this whole situation. Blame it on the rich people for not being able to do anything without the modern technology. How i despise rich people. *sigh

I'm starting to babble things that aren't suppose to be on this post but i can't help it. It really annoys me seeing rich people playing dirty, acting spoiled brat and it's an eyesore. I better stop now before i start to sound like a granny. Before i forgot, my mom is looking for a son-in-law and saying that it's for me. Why do i have to promote this thing. It's not like i'm desperate to get married. This really bugging me off. So now, i'm just being a good daughter who do what she ask me to do. So i repeat again, MY MOM IS LOOKING FOR A SON-IN-LAW. (i prefer him to be a pilot so i don't have to face him everyday since i decided just to get married without having to go to the complicate process.) But i'll still give the same love to him though it might be odd. Easier that way since i know it's my responsibility and so on. So i have to love him,,,,,,

I guess that's all. Until then.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment