Monday, February 22, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I feel life is challenging me again. Now, i'm all stressed out and i really don't know where to turn to. I have this huge regret coming and gaining my attention. Now my nights are not quite anymore nor peaceful but full of things, regret and problems that i can't solve alone.Somehow, i really need someone right now. I'm still thinking about my future. The decision i made, i haven't voice it out yet. Talking about finding the right time, i wonder what will happen then. 


This is what i'm trying to solve for now. I'm trying to find the right time to tell my mom that i'm going to KL and stay there until i find a job. I'm also will be taking any course that are offered for i want to be a multiplayer. I know this will probably cut me off from my current state but that is what i'm doing right. I realize that none of my family members would help me to achieve this dream of mine. Each of them had a different and i'm tired of hearing the same thing but always end up discouraging. It's time i make my own decision and hurt people around me. 

Secondly, i've been thinking a lot about finding my 'groom-to-be' and i realize i can be too picky but i just don't want to go through the pain again although i realize it is part of it. I just want to lessen the pain, the scar that i had for now. I'm getting all worked out now. This is sooooooo tiring and i wish i could forget about it the next day and just move on without having to worry about who's going to be my groom. Leave to my parents. I'm done for now.

Anyway Daisy, i got to go for now and i won't be able to update anything for the next few days. All the luxury will be gone in just one day. So i'm signing off and i'll bring you great updates few days later. Until then.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment