Monday, February 22, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I keep on sleeping late. I know it's not good for my health but i really can't help it this time. A lot of things have been bothering me and it's hard for to handle it all at once. So i ignore the not so important (although it is) things and keep on solving my next problem. Right now, i'm in another dilemma. I wonder when will it end. Anyway, my mom and my sis had a talk with me unofficially. My sis asked me where i'm heading after i take the course and so on. I keep on asking myself the same thing also but i'm convince that i want to open up my business. Yes, i know it sounds impossible to go all through that without anything in hand. So i decided that i'll start my journey sometime this year. Next month if possible. I hope i can cope with it and gain my confidence back. I have to get out from this comfort zone. It's time for me to leave and i shall leave without looking back. Not this time and i'll stay strong after this. So dear Daisy, lend me your shoulder if you have to. Lend me your strength and i will keep on going. I guess that's all i can tell you for now. Sorry for the short update but i'll be back. Until then.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment