Sunday, February 14, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Do you know what day is today? I know it's Sunday but that's not what i meant. It's the day where the Chinese celebrate their day. I forgot already why they celebrate it. Pardon me. I didn't mean to be rude but i know i heard about it a thousand times already but this head of mine can't really keep such information for a long time. But i do know something. They play the fireworks to scare the monster away and tonight was really the brightest and the most chaotic night that i've ever had. I LOVE IT. I get excited and emotionally touched by the fireworks. It's a music to my ear and the light of my life. Just like the firework, that's how i lead my life. I don't want to say more about that but i hope one day i can watch firework on any special occasion that i'm going to celebrate. It would be great if i could have it on my birthday. It's just a wish. I just have to wait for another 10 years for that. I hope the government won't lock me up because i wish for such a thing.


I wonder what you're doing right now. Maybe you're busy as always. This is me being considerate but too bad no one bother to ask anything about me. Then, they'll blame me for something that obviously their fault. I think i'm getting too old for their excuses or have i grown too matured for them to put on such a joke like that at me. I don't know neither i want to talk about it. Somehow it makes me mad. Let's talk about something else. I don't know what's wrong with my wrist now. I thought the pain would go away like it always does. But it has been three days now. It keeps on hurting and i don't really know what to do with it besides wrapping it. Whenever i wrap it, it feels nice but when i take off the wrap it hurt again. I really don't know what's wrong with it. *Sigh Maybe i need to get a kiss from my prince (if i do find one) then it will get better. Obviously, it's impossible to get a kiss now since i couldn't even find my so-called-prince-charming. *another sigh

I forgot to tell you. My dad is here. He's back for the holiday but he only stay for about three days. Funny cause when he's home i barely talk to him but when he's working i keep on asking my mom when dad coming back. I even scared of him but somehow things change and i always want him nearby. Now that he's here i didn't even talk to him but i was glad that he's home. 

I guess that's all i want to share for now. I got another reservation for the curry puffs. My aunt wants 30 of them by Tuesday and let's just pray my wrist will get better by the time it comes. Until then Daisy.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment