Saturday, February 13, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm quite tired today. Cleaning the house entire house really took part of my energy. I get tired easily right now and not to mention my wrists start to hurt again. I had a feeling i'm going to write something emotionally today. It's not because what i had been trough was hell. It's just that i read the one piece manga just now and it really make me sad to the point it distracted whatever been going on inside me. I can't believe Ace is dead. i shouldn't have continue reading it but i was just too curious to ignore the whole thing. Yes, Ace is dead in the arm of his beloved brother. It's heartbreaking and i wish i wouldn't take it too seriously. I can't believe i'm this sensitive. I just have to put away all that behind me since i know what will happen if i keep on thinking about his death.


Daisy, console me. Lend me your shoulder. I'm starting to feel all lonely again. I guess i do need to find a partner aka boyfriend or soul-mate if possible. Call me old school but my type of guy is really high standard. I've been involved in too many relationship. The first one was just monkey love and now he's happy with his girlfriend and i'm quite jealous of his happiness. Ugh. I'm being mean again. The second one i end up being cheated although i was ready to open my heart to him and i even soften my heart toward him. Unfortunately, he just stomped at my fragile heart and cheated on me ending it in a bad way. The last one, it was a relationship out of anger and revenge towards men. I went all wild and make the biggest mistake of my life. I shouldn't have played with people's heart. Now, i'm single and being all lonely. Somehow, i hope i just marry someone without even being a couple. I hope my parent can choose it for me. I already told my mom about that and now it's just a matter of time. Someone who can accept me the way i am would be enough for me. I'm not even pretty though my sisters are, not even smart, very sensitive person but all in all i'm just being me. My mom told me to get out of the house and find someone but i refuse to do so. I can never make a good choice in men. So i decided to leave it to my mom.

Talk about the man of my dreams. Someone who can be really romantic, of course someone who's rich (i won't lie about that since money is needed everywhere we go), who appreciate me, love me, care for me and most important of all the one who can guide me. Face, i would say good looking. :) I guess it's impossible to find someone like that since i'm not that angel. This whole thing really make me sad. I guess i should stop now. Until then Daisy.
'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment