Friday, February 12, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm a bit busy lately. Today i just finish preparing the curry puffs that my auntie want. She want 30 of it and not too spicy. I just finish making it half cooked. Then by night i helped my mom baking the 'bingka cheese'. Don't know what's it call in English but i hope you understand it. It was quite tiring but i had fun with it. The problem is i need to fix my temper. I tend to get angry easily when i'm dead tired. Thankfully i manage to control myself but i think i need to change that. It's a bad habit. Don't you think so?


I hurt my wrist after a long wrestle with dough and mixer. Hopefully it's not that bad. I do have a bit of problem with my wrist. The consequences of my stupidity finally reveal itself. I used to punch walls or any hard things to release my anger or whenever i'm in unstable condition. I know it's stupid but i don't want to hurt anyone with my words and then regret it the next day. I'm too kind-hearted to hurt someone really bad. So i tend to punch anything until one day i punch my bed post which were made of steel and it hurt so much although i didn't feel it at first. Since then my right hand would feel hurt and sometimes my finger would hurt. I guess i really deserve that. At least it reminded me of my stupidity. 

Tomorrow i'll be making curry puffs again. This time it's for other reservation. They want 50 of them so i'll try to finish the whole thing and hopefully my hand will be strong tomorrow. Pray for my success Daisy. This is one step towards my dreams. Until then.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment