Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm trying my best in everything i do right now. That includes trying to keep you updated. Besides that, i'm trying my best to bake a cake today. I want to start practicing so i get the right method or maybe gain something from all this. I hope one day i can bake some from you although people will keep on asking me about you. I'm tired of answering it and that is the only reason i'm being mean. Forget about that.


Hey Daisy, did you know that i've been bothering my mom asking what to cook or bake or just anything. I want to do something until i realize i overused my own energy. I guess that is the only way to keep me happy. You might think that i'm afraid of being lonely and so on but that is the truth and i can't deny that. I have friends but they seem to be busy at their own thing. Although they have some free time i don't think that they will be able to bother about me. I'm tired of updating myself but they just ignore me like some kind of puppet. It's sad but there's one friend that i will always appreciate and won't mind if she didn't send me her news. She's in Lahad Datu. Working. I know eventhough we rarely message each other, we would always be the best of friend. We have the same dream and give strenght to each other whenever one needs it. I hope right now she can make the right thing by now. It has been a while we didn't send news but we both have faith with each other and regards each other very well. I can't even say i miss her cause it sounds awkward to me. I'm just that type of person. Can't help it, can i?

Tomorrow i'm still thinking what i should do or bake or just anything. All i know i want to do something to keep me busy while thinking about my own dreams and things that i try to avoid such as being in a relationship again. If possible i want to avoid that whole thing forever  but it seems impossible isn't it? It's not like i was born yesterday. Right now, i'm handing over the relationship thing to my mom although i'm still thinking whether i will be agreeing with her choice or not. I'm scared to fall in love to someone i just knew who still don't know my secret. I'm scared of the outcome. I wish for happy things but will i get it the way i wanted for such a long time? I'm scared of all that. As i get older, i see things that i don't see before as happiness and what a family should have. I wonder will i have regret in the future. Pray for me and wish me all the happiness in the world Daisy as i wish for you too. 

To end my update for today, i realize i'm beginning to start a fresh new start and i'm hoping i end with a great ending. There's always ups and downs in life before we can gain our happiness so i hope i can be strong like i always try to do. So, dear Daisy i hope you do well in your life also. It's never too late for anything. You're still alive right? So. let's take a huge step to change our life. Until then Daisy.

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment