Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Daisy,

How long has it been now? I know i haven't update anything lately but i'm trying my hardest to do something that can make you proud. There have been question about you again Daisy. I don't know if i can answer it yet but i'm hoping one day i might even tell what Daisy really meant for me. Maybe you're just my imaginary friend that i created in my solitary world. I think having you will keep me alive and know that i am not alone. But i know you are here somewhere. Anyway Daisy, i have great update that i want to share with you. It seems this time the whole waiting thing make me feel worth it. 


A week ago i had an offer to make curry puff. They wanted to try it first so i make a sample and i pass. Then the ask me to make 50 of curry puffs and sell it to them. It's 30 cent each. But i'm planning to sell it 35 cent each. At least it's worth it or so i think. Then today, i got another amends, my auntie want me to make 30 curry puffs. I feel so happy to think that all my waiting and patience paid off. I'm heading the right direction am i? The road to my dreams. I'll not fall and i will have faith in myself. Pray for me Daisy. Pray for my success. 

Daisy, i read a really sad novel and it really open up my eyes. I'm glad i read this novel. It's a Malay novel and i think this is the best that i have read so far. No matter how many times i've read it, i still shed my tears. It's sad, touching and really have the sense of Islamic in it. I want to be someone like her also and i pray to The Almighty to give me a chance repent all my sins. I know i'm not an angel but after i read the novel i want to be one. If i can't be a good person at least i try to be one. I forgot to mention. I'm sure you're curious about the name of the novel that brought me to tears. Here it is. It's called ' ANDAI ITU TAKDIRNYA' written by Siti Rosmizah. You should give it a try. I want to be like her. Be a good daughter, a faithful follower and a good wife. (eventhough i don't really have any intention of getting married) There's another novel written by her and it's good also but is still prefer her first piece of work. The other novel is called 'CINTA AKU DAN DIA'. Try to read it if you have the time and be sure to tell me what do you think.

Another thing, i'm in the middle of writing my piece of work also but i don't know when that one will finish. I'm only at my 5% but i try to finish it since i promise myself that.

I guess that's all for now. Though i don't update as often as last year but i'll never forget you Daisy and i'm sure you know what i'm doing. It will always be the same answer that i told you. Until then Daisy...

'REMEMBERING DAISY'

No comments:

Post a Comment