Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010 Letter

Dear Daisy,
How are you right now? I hope you're doing all well by now. It's a brand new year and let us both welcome 2010 together. Although i am late in welcoming it but for me it is all the same. As long as i got my resolution then i'm quite okay with everything the way it is. I'm not fond of celebrating as big as it is. I said that probably because i'm too tired to think of enjoying myself. Anyway, i'm in Kota Samarahan right now.
I should upload the picture of our house but i decided not to due to certain circumstances. I didn't tell most of friends yet. I only told three of my friends. It is not like i'm being biased or so on but i told them because they ask me. My other friends, i don't want to listen to anything they say right now cause clearly they will try to find a way or even put all the blame on me. Typical type of friends who happen to love being pampered and showered with praise even though they don't deserve it sometimes. Now, why did i start my year with sarcasm. I better stop now.

Daisy, now i'm in my new house aka our family's house, i have my own room. I'm happy to the point that i felt like all my dreams come true which is nearly true and i don't have any intention of giving up my dreams. Dreams do come true. It is just a matter of believing. No matter how long you have to wait and how much you have to endure the hardship, it's worth it. Having my own room is a big deal for me since i prefer to spent most of my time inside my room. I want to take a picture and upload it so that you could see but right now it's a mess so you'll just have to wait for a few months or years. Aside from that, i've taken your advice to paint my room green. I'll make it perfect so that you can see how i design it. This is something that i design and hopefully you'll like it.

Daisy, there's another topic that i want to tell you about. I have so many topics in my head but then so little time. I wish i could meet you and tell you all about it. I don't mind sharing this to you via blog cause i'm sure you will always have time to read it. Before i start on babbling out of nowhere again, i want to tell you about my previous plan. It seems like i have to wait for a while to go to the bakery course that i have been waiting for. I'm needed in this house and i feel a little bit burden by everything that's been happening around me. I want to complaint everything about it. I want to voice it out to my mother but i don't the heart to say it since i've seen too much pain surrounding her. My sisters has been giving her enough trouble and i don't want to add it up. Although it kills me inside but i really can't say or rant about the pain and hurt i felt inside. To make things worse my sisters been treating like hell cause i don't complaint anything and i always ignore to what they say when it sounds like i have to start a fight. It is not like i'm scared or anything but i just don't want to hurt people. I know i'm strong enough to handle it but i still need a break from all of that. There will be time when i will travel to elsewhere just to have a piece of my mind. I'm not running. I just want to have a week or 2 off from all the troublesome matter. Whatever happens inside this house i feel the pressure and the burden. I don't know about my sisters since they are too busy with their own future and leaving me to take care of the mess that they left. I'm glad i have you Daisy. You're the only one that keep me strong and that's the only reason i refuse to cry and become stronger each and everyday. I know you're worried that i might turn into some kind of 'monster' but rest assure. As long as i have you and think positive, i can handle this matter in a different and interesting way.

Daisy, i guess i have to go for now. Someone's been calling for me but i'm glad i manage to write to you and give you my current update. As for now, i will keep on smiling and laughing throughout my hardship. You told me to be happy and i will do as you say. I'm happy cause i have you and it keeps me alive. Until then, Daisy.

' REMEMBERING DAISY '

No comments:

Post a Comment