Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Letter To Daisy 1

Dear Daisy,

This would be my second letter that i wrote. You might want to call it a letter but it is just merely just a thought of mine. Since my friends don't bother about knowing what i'm doing or what i'm doing, i think it is safe for me to express all my frustration as well as happiness in this blog of mine. I am not always gloomy like you thought i would be. Anyway, right now i'm counting days. I know i haven't told you yet but i'll be moving to Kuching end of this year.
To be more precise, i will be heading to Kuching on 28th of December 2009. Just a reminder for you. I'm excited as well as devastated at the same time for the things that i planned for didn't work out too greatly. Now i have to torture my brain with another plan of mine and in hoping that my mom would agree to it. It takes a lot of pain, tears as well as stubbornness to do it but i guess if i have you around i would have just to face it. It's a dream of mine and i will keep on pursuing it no matter how long it takes me. Even though i would turn left or right towards my dream but i know i will always keep on going back to the very main road. I can always use the shortcut if i want but i chose not to. It is not worth it. So, shall i tell you about what i plan on doing? But to tell you the truth i still haven't had any idea at all. If you are out there somewhere, would you mind to tell me or suggest anything to me? I am still hoping that my mom would actually see something. Right now, i'm still hurt by her words and i have been trying my best to be patience with her attitude towards me. Not only that, i have to deal with my sister's temper and i think all of those starting to pile up into a great disaster if i don't say anything sooner. All in all, i hope i still have some patience in me. I think i will keep on smiling no matter how hurt it is right now. If you tell me to cry, i don't think i can anymore. But i would love to cry if what they say is true. So, Dear Daisy, what would you like me to do? Until i had your answers, until then i keep on smiling. I'll be off now and hope to see you soon. Until then..

" REMEMBERING DAISY "

No comments:

Post a Comment