Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lady Daisy

Dear Daisy,

 
I feel kind of lonely nowadays. My sister got married and my little sister have her own thing but here I am just daydreaming most of the time or drown myself with books. No, I'm not nerd or anything. But you can say I'm a bookworm. That's not what I want to talk about anyway. I'm trying to adapt with this new situation.Well the reason I'm saying that because I have the habit of asking my sister's whereabouts. And I even ask every details about her. My mom keep on preventing me to ask anything about her cause she's married already and I shouldn't worry nor care. It kind of making me sad. I know my sister doesn't care but somehow I'm losing someone. I used to be close with her when we were in Taiwan. But that all change ever since we move back to Malaysia. Even so, blood is thicker than water. That's what everyone says. And due to that, I can't help but keep on asking her whereabouts, what she's doing and I feel like I want to ask so many things like we used to do. But I can't do that anymore. My mom said I shouldn't bother her. It's kind like tearing me apart the moment I heard that. Right now, I can only watch from far and try my hardest to not ask her anything or jokes around. Her attention is all on her husband now. The funny thing is, I don't really care about my other sisters but when this sister of mine got married I just felt lost. She's not ours anymore. And she's not mine anymore.
 
 
Either way, I'm happy for her and hope her marriage last. Until Jannah. Daisy, I hope i'll find my happiness also. One who accept me the way I am and can lead me to Jannah. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment