Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

26/02/2013
It was quite gloomy. In fact it is gloomy today. Not just the weather but also the news that we received this morning. Even writing about it makes my eye watery. But, if i don't i'm scared that i'll forget about it ten years from now or maybe 3 years from now. Anyway, today was suppose to be a happy day for my friend cause it's her birthday but unfortunately it's not for me. Not for me until this year that is. My grandmother on my father's side passed away this morning. Even though i expected that she won't survive when i last visited her but there's that tiny hope that i want her to stay alive and be well again. I want to see her sitting in that chair when i go Betong for Eids. I was hoping that i could see her this year again. Even if she doesn't remember me, i still wanted to kiss her hand and ask for her bless. I was still hoping that even when she's in the hospital relying with the oxygen. Even when i could see her bones through what little flesh she had left. I still wanted to see her. But when my mom told me that she passed away this morning, i just had to accept the fact that i'm never going to see her again. We were never close but it's what people always say, blood is thicker than water. I still feel the lost of losing her. I miss her somehow and i really feel like i want to cry but i don't want it  to be like this. It's not a good thing to mourn for the dead. Right now, i'll just send my prayer to her cause that is all i can do. May she rest in peace. 26/02/2013 is the day she go away from our life and it's my friend's birthday. I hope i'll be strong and get stronger in future. Her lost gives a deep impact towards me. Until then Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment