Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thee, Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm in love with Leessang's music. I love all of their album. Suddenly talking about Leessang. But here's a brief info about Leessang. I've got to know about this hip hop duo because nowadays i'm into Running Man which is a variety program in Korea. Last time i was so immersed with 2 Days 1 Night. But ever since they change members, i don't feel like watching it anymore. Plus i'm already attracted to Running Man since i found it more thrilling. I first watch it 3 years ago at my sister's house in Shah Alam. That time i was babysitting my nephew. So, i had my moment of free time with the Astro thing on and i happen tp cross this channel showing Running Man. At first i don't know what is it but i found it so exciting and it just caught my eye then and now. Among the Running Man members (there are 7 of them) Gary from Leessang caught my eye. It's because of his unique character. It's like he's mysterious and at the same time i had this feeling that he have a lot more than what he shows on Running Man. I don't know how to explain it. But i'm not going to touch more onto the variety program that he's on. I'm more interested in their music. Their song.  I found it so addictive. Their lyrics really touched my heart. I really like their music. It's a heart to heart talk. That's why i found it so attractive. I never get bored listening to it. Besides Big Bang, this is the second group that i like. More like the first hip hop duo that i've ever like. It's surprise me. How the both of them can produce this type of song despite their goofy image. When they're on the variety program they look so goofy, so out of place but when they do music they just look dead gorgeous and so cool. So mysterious. There are thousand of words i want to describe them in spite of my lack in vocabulary. The limited edition type. Ngiahahahahaha. Now, i'm listening to their song. I love all of it. Hope to hear more of their song in future.
 Aye, that was my crush. Now i'm talking the thing that happen yesterday. Well, yesterday the dreadful question finally arose. And it's being rewind all over again. Yesterday most of my relative came to our house to become the witness of the pre-engagement thing. I don't know what it is in English but in Malay they call it 'merisik'. So, there's that thing going on my house but i feel like i'm the center of the attraction when my aunt kept on asking when will i get married. I have to come with a lot of answer and i don't even know if they ever take notice. In the end i just end up saying i leave it to my mother. Seriously, that's what i think every now and then. That would be nice. I don't need to go onto the boyfriend and girlfriend stage cause i'll get bored and ran away. I'm that type of person because i can't show everything. Everything as in the real me. Not everything as in me without clothe on. No. Not that. But yesterday, it was like a torture for me answering that freaking question. I felt like i want to escape to my room and have my moment of peaceful, calm moment. The whole question is stressing me out. Shall i just put a tag around my neck that wrote 'Please be my husband' and walk around the street with that thing on? I'll just die of embarrassment. Help me Daisy. Just help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment