Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Be My Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I hope my last post don't seem to sad or tragic. It's a sorry fate that i encountered and the one that i'm used to. I come to believe whenever i tend to get in a relationship i'm always scared this would happen. A breakup. It's a failure everytime i went my way to go for that. Now, i don't want to pursue it anymore. Somehow, deep in my heart i want it to be feel with love also. I think i'm going to cry. Not that i'm sad about the breakup and so on but i get emotionally distracted very easily nowadays. Probably because i cherish the word relationship so much and it doesn't have to be with a guy but i can relate it to friends and also family. Now that i'm watching One Piece again, i cry so hard and deliberately choose the sad episode. I can't cry normally so i used this 'medium' to help me cry and ease my heart. Well, this is not a long post. I don't want to bored you with my imbalance emotional state nor to confuse you. Until the Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment