Sunday, October 30, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Time seems to envy me wherever i go and whatever i do is mostly using my physical strength which is unexpectedly seems to be quite extraordinary. Probably due to long rest and jobless years. But i still have to remember that i am not that young anymore. Seriously, people still thought that i just finish my Form 5. Guys, i'm in my mid 20's already. Bear that in mind. 

It's a long hiatus and hell yeah i've been busy. Not only that most of my time is robbed by the job that i have now. And yes, it is tiring. Small salary but for the time being i am thankful that i got the job. It has been 2 months now and it has been that long since i last shared you my perspective of life and what changes. Some of it change and some is still the same. Things are a bit hard than usual. The more money that you earned the more headache that you get. So right now my issue is probably about budgeting my money and how i can save it so i'm able to buy myself an apartment or condo one of these days. Most would probably go for car first but i need to save a space for myself and my privacy so i needed my own apartment or condo at the very least. With that i can save my novels and get myself a new one. Bwahahahaha. Besides all of that, i am thankful that there's someone can control me and i listen. Although i did voice out my dissatisfaction and make the people around me hurt but all i want and needed are answers. I can never guess when will i die. So please, just tell me the reason behind it instead of wanting me to feel what you felt. I don't get it why people do that. 

Daisy, i wish i could share a few more because i have tonnes of things to share but this eye of mine begging me to stop. So i got to go. Until then my forever Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment