Sunday, October 9, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

It has been a long hiatus. I always start by explaining my disappearance. It's like i did it on purpose. There are times in life where you can't handle most of the stuff and you end up forgetting what you have enjoyed before because you are way too busy with other matters that needed your attention. Sometimes, it's a good to have a distraction but other times you start wishing for lots of things. I am not really sure what am i talking about but i know really well what message that i want to convey to other people.  To all who have been waiting for my poems and my art work or you can call it my next project please bear with me because my time is not the same like before. But i'm still writing be it on my book or my phone. Until then, my forever Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment