Saturday, July 23, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Congratulation, a celebration. Yay!!! And the new born baby finally enter the world. It's my niece. Sorry no picture at the moment. Not that i've upload anything beside the Malacca trip but one day i will upload  a picture of my niece and nephews. But i'm more excited of my niece since i can't wait to take care of her. YAY!!! It's a girl, finally. I wonder how she look like. I haven't see her either cause i'm here and she's there. Ugh. My sister said according to my brother-in-law, she's chubby. I think every baby is chubby. But i'm more curious how she look like. I can't wait to go home. My nephew must have felt deserted if they understand the whole thing. I still love my nephew but lets share the love to my niece as well. I can't believe i'm already an aunt. I'm loving it. Loving it. Loving it so much. YAY. Congratulation, a celebration. I wonder if i have enough money to buy presents for my niece. Hurmmm... I'm loving it. Until then Daisy. My forever Daisy. I'm an aunt for the third time. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment