Sunday, May 29, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I over-strained my right arm. My precious right arm cause obviously i'm right handed. DUH. Well it was due to getting myself in a comfortable position whenever i'm online. The table and the chair is really uncomfortable and i end up laying on my stomach while weighing myself upon this arm of mine. There's a reason why people create chairs and a comfortable table. Ugh. The darn moment where i have to blame myself for my own stupidity.
I finally took my medicine due to this coughing thing. I can't even get a good sleep because of it. Well, when did i sleep according to time anyway. Now, i feel a bit better and hopefully better until the next time. But then, that won't work since i'm too lazy to take my medicine. Sleeping does make me feel tired somehow. I want to buy new novels again and i'm wondering when is the next book fair. That is the only time i can buy lots of books and save money. I found it more satisfying that way. Ngiahahaha.

I feel sleepy somehow. I have no one to talk to whenever i'm here. My sister is tired and she got her husband and sons to spend time with. While me? I'm just a mannequin, come to think of it. Daisy, i'm off now. I'm too sleepy to continue. Until then, my forever Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment