Sunday, May 22, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I promise you the entire updates right? It might been very brief and such but it happens for weeks now. So, i will only write the things that i do remember. Cause that might give a very good impact or impression in my head.
Let's start with my trip to Langkawi. It was nearly like nightmare to me. Waking up and you still found yourself stuck in the rather stuffed car is like a fish waiting for the knife to chopped down their head. (Where the heck did i get that metaphor?) It was almost like that. Even the songs in my 'Super-Cool-Funky-Sony-Walkman-MP3' couldn't handle the pressure. My position change and i end up laying down at the back seat. Thank goodness the car was spacious enough for me to squeeze myself in. I call that spacious since i could squeeze myself in. After all that ride, another 1 hour for boat ride and ta-da. We're in Langkawi. The first comment when i'm there. It's hot and empty. And then nothing there inspire me at all. Besides getting myself nosebleed for the very first time and seeing my sister crazily hooked up with shopping, i was feeling all exhausted. But we did manage to visit Mahsuri's memorial place. Then the beach where we can only watch from afar.(Although i would love to go para-sailing and jet skiing.) The underwater world, (that place give me some certain idea about something)and thats it. That is all i could remember cause most of the time, i was dragged to the shopping places. The electric goods there is cheap and also chocolates. I think that's all that gives big impact to my memories. A reminder to those who want to go to Langkawi, don't go during school holidays. Unless you want to be like a sandwich, then be my pleasure.

My two weeks of holiday start a week after the Langkawi trip. The reason why i'm having this two weeks holiday because my sister and her husband went to China over business and shopping matters. So, me and my nephews were sent back to my mom's and just enjoy the time there. I release myself from the duty cause my parent like to favor my nephews. While i just sit back and relax. For the first week, i watch movies with my sisters. It feels nice hanging out with them. But due to some reason, three feels like two. I don't want to elaborate much on that since that is not my business at all. I have tonnes of the things that i want to do and manage to do so except that i can't enjoy my bedroom and i didn't have enough time to watch the latest movie. It's the movie that i really want to watch in cinema. I wonder when i'll have the chance to watch it in cinema. Pirates of Carribean. I want to watch it so much. If it weren't for the bothersome BBQ i could watch it for sure. And that is how my two weeks end. There's nothing much. Oh yeah, i meet my friend. It was suppose to be a surprise to them. I don't want to let them know cause at the same time i want to keep my promises. The chocolate and such. But due to certain reasons only one of them could come. The one who knows the truth. I was a bit frustrated but i don't want to question anything. But i did manage to pass down the chocolates and etc to my friend so that she can give to the others who could not come. We went to watch movie on that day. Unfortunately, i was feeling ill so i could not really concentrate nor talk long enough. And on Saturday, which was yesterday i am back at my sis's place.

Now i am trying to think of a way and make a great decision so i won't be feeling all out of sort any longer. Until that time comes, i shall tell you what is my decision. Until then, my lovely Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment