Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm waiting for the water tank to be fill so i can take my bath and have a blast. Oh yeah!!!
Okay, where did i left off from my previous post. Ah, about the not taking a bath thing. I wonder why do i have to describe it so detail. I must have been bored. Anyway, that is not the main thing that i want to share. Something surprises me and my mom. My family or to be more specific you could say my mom and i are immune to lift heavy things and doing the heavy duty job except for drilling etc. So, lifting the full bucket of water is like a piece of cake for us. Yes, i have to admit that it is heavy but since in our family we are lacking of man(as in real man) power so we just use whatever energy that we had and have a go. That whole thing is normal i think for any families that i have known. But then the things that i thought normal turn to be quite abnormal for 'them'. I don't want to mention who is it but someone who's close to us. They were astounded to see me and my mom lifting the full bucket of water to the kitchen. All of them were like saying it's heavy and such and let their son took care of it. We were like what the heck, this is a common thing and we are use to it. They still insist that it's heavy and let their son took care. Due to that, we had a long discussion among each other. We were not bad mouthing but we were just startled by the reality that we see. Its's something that we see and something that we must avoid. Bwahahahahaha. You don't know what i mean by that right? Well, if you have join my discussion then you would have known.

My head hurt. Need to shampoo and do some great time of bathing. Loving the smell of the body shampoo and the fresh smell. Too bad it doesn't smell much like nature. The nature smell belongs to men. Wonder where did i get that idea. Anyway. until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment