Sunday, February 13, 2011

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

My eyesight is getting worse. Now i need a spec when typing out the things in front of me. I must have ruined it badly. The consequences of reading and writing in the dark. It has been a while i've been wanting the desk lamp for my own room but i never manage to get since i found it at the wrong time and clearly at the wrong place. I didn't expect it to be RM200+. I must be nuts. There's a tale to that. Since it has been a while since i last went shopping for something like that, i seem to forgot where exactly the suitable place to get that kind of stuff. I need to start walking again. As in going out of the house. But i've done that, only to and fro the basketball court or night market. That is all.
 My body is aching. To be accurate, my muscle is screaming. It has been a while since i last exercise myself and play basketball. I forgot i age. Bwahahahaha. I can't believe i just said that. The age is aging but my heart is still young. Burn like fire. Pfft. Now that doesn't sound right either. Other people would thought otherwise, while some wouldn't even notice. Before i create anymore scene, let me just clarify what i meant by that. It's my will that still burn like fire. Get it now? Anyway, i can feel the soreness everywhere. My arm, my leg, my knee and my body. It hurt like mad. I was too excited to start all over and i forgot about the aftermath. This is not fun at all but i won't stop. I'll keep on going and playing. That is my happiness.

Yeah, i did talk to my sister about my blogshopping plan but talking to people who aren't interested is really annoying. Make me so angry that i quit talking to her into details. It's really frustrated and thinking about it again makes me agitated. I was so fired up when she gave me such a simple solution to all that. I was so serious about it and she talk like i won't do it. It's freaking annoying. Let's just stop.

Although that happen, it still didn't stop me from doing it. Like i said, this is Plan Z. Bwhaahahaha. Gosh, i'm getting evil whenever i use this plan. Anyway, until then Daisy. This is D, reporting hours late. Bwahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment